Bitcoin Press Release: Republia is a decentralized platform that combines all aspects of blockchain technology and creates an ecosystem within which all other projects are interconnected. The platform is set to start its coin distribution on 23rd August.
21st August, 2018, Kiev, Ukraine: Unlike most other blockchain platforms that offer their chain as the mainnet for others to piggyback and create their own projects, Republia is an ecosystem that aims at creating a whole ecosystem, where each project does not run independently off its mainchain, but becomes a part of the larger Republia.io environment.
Why Another Launch Platform?
Other launchpad systems like Ethereum, Waves, and NEM allow for any group of people to create a project independently, with their own set of rules and tokenomics. This has resulted in multiple issues within the industry, including:
- Competitive, Yet Repetitive Projects: Many platforms are in competition with near identical services, confusing investors and blockchain adopters on which one to choose.
- Fraudulent Schemes: With hundreds of projects being launched each year, there is no control on the authenticity of projects themselves. Malicious organizations have already fraudulently taken millions of dollars from investors.
- Security and Quality: The intense competition to deliver has led to compromises on quality and security of projects, with some serious consequences for investors.
- Network Load: With mainchains like the Ethereum network already stressed, new projects are adding more traffic to the main network, slowing down transactions.
- High Volatility: Cryptocurrencies are infamous for swinging wildly in value. This hinders adoption by smaller investors as they cannot risk large downside market movements during critical stages of development and launch.
How Republia Helps
Republia enables an equitable and democratic environment for all projects by allowing all projects in the ecosystem community votes. Every new project can appear in Republia Ecosystem only if more than a half of the community vote for it. Additionally:
- Project Voting: Each project that wishes to launch on Republia through a sidechain must go through a process of evaluation and voting. This ensure that only high quality projects are launched. This also covers other aspects such as fraud prevention, user and investor rights and security.
- One Project: If a project is already approved, similar projects will not be allowed to launch unless they have something distinct to offer. This means no repetetiveness within the ecosphere.
- Onchain Updates: A unique feature is the ability to update protocols onchain. This means no more hardforks and scalability is not an issue.
- Coin Volatility: Through unique Parking technology and a secondary “USDR” token the platform will counter major fluctuations of its core coin, the RPB.
Countering Abuse of Power
A notable cause of concern for investors and users is the degree of control Republia has over projects that will run on its mainnet. This centralization of power is not possible thanks to the ability of each Republia ID holder to vote on any task in the ecosystem. This includes forks, approval of projects or any other changes, creating a true democracy and a republic.
The Pre-Sale of RPB coin distribution starts on 23rd August and carries a 25% bonus with a soft cap of USD 500,000 and a hardcap of USD 5,000,000. Minimum of USD 100 investment is a prerequisite to participate. Funds from the private round funding will be used for release of the testnet.
To learn more about the Republia blockchain, visit their website: https://republia.io/
Chat on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GYZTvxF7hZ8BfRhyVSHY-A
Check out the WhitePaper: https://media.republia.io/republia-whitepaper-en.pdf
Follow Republia on Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3GhBOmWfbfhlgjRcPAIqg
Chat on on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Republia_Group
Catch up on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/republia.group/
Media Contact Details
Contact Name: Konstantyn Denysenko
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Republia is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are extremely volatile. There is no guarantee of a stable value, or of any value at all. Token sales are only suitable for individuals with a high risk tolerance. Only participate in a token event with what you can afford to lose.
The post Republia.io Announces Commencement of Public Sale, 23rd August, 2018 appeared first on Bitcoin PR Buzz.
Source: latest press releases